Location: Reading, Pennsylvania US
Job Number: 4611
Position Title: Driver
We are seeking a kind and caring Driver to join our team in Reading, PA. This is a part-time position, and a GPS required. If you are reliable and have a clean driving record, apply now!
The Driver provides non-emergency medical transportation and performs various duties related to transporting patients safely and efficiently to and from their residences to scheduled therapy appointments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport patients to and from the clinic
- Assist patients in and out of vehicles and escort them to and from the clinic
- Ensure that the patient is properly identified before transporting
- Obtain signed release from the patient prior to transporting
- Maintain daily log to be turned into the Clinic Director/Area Manager monthly
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of the vehicle, clinic and associated property
- Transport and deliver supplies and/or equipment between facilities or to and from other areas as needed
- Carry cell phone for communication and emergencies
Required Education, Skills & Abilities:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid drivers’ license and safe driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Adherence to all HIPAA regulations and training
- Skilled in the techniques of handling patients and efficiently assisting in the transportation of patients
- Willing to work under direction and take instructions and corrections
- Ability to reason and remember names and details of instructions
- Alert, adaptable, and flexible
Address1: 2950 St Lawrence Ave
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: Driver (Part-Time)
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services dedicated to getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they live, work, or play. Our family of brands include: Pivot Physical Therapy—getting people back on the move with the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— providing employers an array of employee-focused health, safety and preventive care services; Pivot Onsite Innovations— providing employers tailored, on-site, workforce-focused health, safety and wellness solutions; Pivot Sports Medicine— partnering with high school, collegiate and other sports organizations to deliver premier, personalized athletic training services; and Pivot Performance— guiding athletes of all levels to reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Reading, Pennsylvania US