Medical Records Clerk
Location: Garner, North Carolina US
Job Number: 3072
Position Title: Medical Records
Pivot Physical Therapy is hiring a motivated, detail-oriented Medical Records Clerk to join our team!
Pivot Physical Therapy is seeking a detail-oriented individual to join our team. The Medical Records Clerk is responsible for performing all duties necessary to complete all patient medical records requests on a daily basis. This includes but not limited to the collection and distribution of the health information to other companies.
Reports to: Regional Director of Revenue Cycle Management
- Ensure accuracy and quality of the supplied health records.
- Follow all policies to maintain the confidentiality of our patients’ records.
- Manage, maintain and document all requests to guarantee health information policies and regulations are followed for the protection of our patients and company.
- Complete all Medical Records requests within the required time frame.
- Send Medical records requests through fax, mail, or electronic share.
- Ability to answer phones, retrieve voicemails and respond to email medical records requests.
- High School Degree or equivalent
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency in computer applications and other electronic technologies.
- Ability to read and interpret medical records requests for appropriate distribution
- Ability to organize work load and manage time effectively
- Ability to understand and follow HIPPA regulations
- Strong communication skills including proper phone etiquette
- Friendly, Positive attitude and a Team player is required
- Must be detail oriented
Address1: 350 New Fidelity Court
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Medical Records Clerk
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Garner, North Carolina US