Location: Athens, Pennsylvania US
Job Number: 3961
Position Title: Customer Service
We are seeking a friendly and self motivated Customer Service Representative to join our team in Athens, PA.
Part-time position; hours will include early morning and evening hours.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates with clients and other customers
- Answers the phone
- Schedules client appointments
- Manage client accounts in MindBody software
- Greets clients, patients, and other customers
- Provides exceptional customer service to clients, patients, and other customers
- Provides client with a tour of the fitness center
- Sells memberships according to current sales process
- Adhere to the established policies and procedures of the clinic
- Participate in educational activities to fulfill the requirements of the Customer Service position
- Assist in maintaining facility cleanliness, laundry, equipment maintenance, and inventory supplies
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and operates equipment safely and correctly, maintains department cleanliness and safety.
- Coordinates and assists with directing client care to ensure the client’s needs are met and facility policy is followed.
- Consults other departments as appropriate to collaborate in client care and performance improvement activities.
- Assists in ordering supplies and ensures that all supplies and equipment are readily available.
- Participates in infection control, departmental training, equipment training, and organizational compliance activities.
- Supports the Facility Manager and Coach(es) in daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Cleaning treatment tables;
- Maintaining a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Skills and Abilities
- A high school diploma
- Must obtain and maintain CPR certification
Address1: 116 Walnut St
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Service
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Athens, Pennsylvania US