Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Towson, Maryland US
Job Number: 3999
Position Title: Recruiter
Pivot Physical Therapy is now hiring an experienced and passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter) to join our expanding Talent Acquisition team. This position has primary responsibility for recruiting Physical Therapists and other clinical staff in an assigned region and is based at our corporate headquarters in Towson, MD.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist assists in the design and implementation of creative and effective recruiting strategies to meet current and future business needs. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, he/she serves as the recruiting subject matter expert, consulting with the hiring managers and Human Resources department to navigate the complexities of the recruiting process in the assigned region. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for filling simultaneous requisitions utilizing active and passive candidate sourcing techniques. He/she represents Pivot at recruiting fairs and conferences, serves as an employer brand ambassador and contributes to social media recruiting content to promote Pivot as the employer of choice.
Talent Acquisition Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes strategies to identify, source and attract high quality clinical and non-clinical candidates in the assigned region
- Acts as a consultant to multiple partners regarding recruitment, sourcing, staffing forecasting, talent planning, diversity and internal movement
- Develops comprehensive sourcing strategies and conducts candidate sourcing for assigned roles in the assigned area by leveraging multiple sourcing channels to identify and attract top talent
- Works in partnership with a variety of internal partners, hiring managers and external vendors to meet the talent needs of the organization
- Responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle and meeting defined metrics for quality, cost, cycle time, diversity and compliance/risk
- Provides best-in-class recruitment experience for your candidates and assigned business partners throughout the hiring process
- Promotes Pivot as the employer of choice
- Participates in special projects as required
Required Education, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven proficiency in full-cycle recruiting
- 5+ years of experience sourcing using multiple channels and presenting a diverse candidate slate to hiring managers
- 5 + years of experience with core recruiting functions, including: interview scheduling, candidate as required and follow up with non-selected candidates
- Knowledge of applicant tracking system (ATS): Posting open requisitions, tracking candidate activity and maintaining 100% compliance with required data fields
- Well-developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive HR issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field of study is desired, a minimum of an Associate of Arts degree is required
- 5+ years of experience in a recruitment or TA function (Healthcare recruiting preferred)
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, HR partners and cross functional partners to review and align on job specification
- Previous experience using LinkedIn Recruiter tool and other sourcing tools, experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment (2 years)
- Travel required: 25%
Address1: 501 Fairmount Avenue
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Towson, Maryland US