Front Office Manager
Location: Linwood, Pennsylvania US
Job Number: 4004
Position Title: Front Office Manager
We are seeking a kind and motivated Front Office Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the front office operations for several clinics in the Southeast Pennsylvania and Delaware region.
If you are looking for a leadership role with a growing company, APPLY NOW!
The front office manager is responsible for direct management and oversight of the front office coordinators. She/he will be responsible for ensuring consistent training occurs throughout all Pivot clinic locations. The front office manager will also be responsible for developing and documenting the front office policies and procedures. She/he will communicate regularly with the clinic directors and billing hubs to ensure all billing, scheduling, and front office duties consistently meet or exceed the company’s expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview, Hire and Train the “Front Office Coordinators” (will need to identify a handful of seasoned, experienced front office coordinators that can also assist with training)
- 90 day review (written or verbal) – also 12 month performance review
- in conjunction with clinic director, ensure appropriate “coverage” for vacations, sick time, etc.
- periodic “unannounced” visits to clinics to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to (along with ensuring front office is neat, organized and “well managed”)
- Ensure consistent front office procedures throughout the organization
- Must possess and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s billing system and billing best practices
- Answer and address all questions and concerns from the Front Office Coordinators in a timely manner (response should be within 24 hours – either an acknowledgement of the question and the additional follow-up/research required, or the answer/solution to the question at hand)
- Frequent communications with the Front Office Coordinators to foster and maintain a sense of “team environment” – recognizing all team members reside in different locations
- Frequent travel to clinics, as needed, in response to requests for assistance, new hire and on-going training, address repetitive mistakes as communicated by the billing hubs, and any other reason that “hands on assistance” may be needed
- Ensure each clinic maintains a neat, clean and organized reception area and ensure cleanliness throughout the office
- Respond timely to email correspondence from coworkers
Required Education, Skills and Abilities
- Management experience a must
- Ability to lead by example
- Positive attitude and proven ability to mentor is a must
- Related experience in a clinical setting (physician, dental, chiropractic, or physical therapy)
- Understands billing practices and medical terminology (HCFA 1500, CPT and ICD 9 codes)
- Superb organizational and communication skills
- High school graduate (post high school education a plus)]
- Ability to travel (periodic overnight travel required)
Address1: 1501 Blueball Ave
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: Front Office Manager
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Linwood, Pennsylvania US