Physical Therapist - Clinic Director
Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania US
Job Number: 4141
Position Title: Clinic Director
Pivot has an immediate need for a passionate and proven outpatient Physical Therapist to take the lead as Clinic Director in Allentown, PA. This clinic is located inside of an L.A. Fitness gym. If you are an experienced Physical Therapist looking for a leadership role in a setting that supports clinical excellence and team work, apply now. Physical Therapist license required.
Clinic Director Responsibilities Include:
- Evaluates all patients referred for physical therapy
- Completes and submits all required documentation and clinic reports via EMR
- Confers with person’s most closely associated with the active management of the patient and to keep them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modifications and/or progress
- Performs and ensures all critical operational tasks of the clinic including, but not limited: CET team audits, proper scheduling, maintain productivity standards (KPI’s), hours of operations, front desk coverage, tech/aide coverage and deployment, vacation coverage, charge methodology, ensure quality clinical care, data entry into software system; co-payment collections; unauthorized visits; Effectively communicates this information to direct clinical staff
- Ensures clinic maintains a warm, friendly and welcoming relationship with all patients, Pivot staff, all medical and non-medical professionals, vendors and visitors.
What's in It for You:
- Excellent salary and benefits compensation package
- $1,000 in CEU reimbursement plus unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge Education
- APTA-accredited OCS Fast Track and Residency programs through our partnership with NxtGen Institute of Physical Therapy
- Advanced dry needling certification through our partnership with Myopain Seminars
- Specialized certifications including Concussion Management, Manual Therapy, Sports Physical Therapy, Pelvic Health, Therapeutic Pain Specialist and Industrial Health through our partnership with Evidence in Motion and Vestibular Rehab through our partnership with American Balance Institute -- Pivot offers the most robust clinical advancement opportunities in the industry!
- Clinical leadership training and career growth opportunities
- Opportunities to be part of Pivot’s Clinic Excellence Team and 20/20 Journal Club to promote and discuss the latest research and trends in the field of physical therapy
- Opportunities to be a paid Clinical Instructor and/or New Grad Mentor
- Clinical mentors and physical therapist education programs with instructors such as Greg Smith, ATC, Head Athletic Trainer for the Washington Capitals; Carole B. Lewis, PT, DPT, GTC, GCS, MSG, MPA, PhD, FAPTA, and well-known leader in the field of geriatric rehabilitation
- Professional, supportive and fun work environment fostered by a team of well-respected and well-liked clinicians who take pride in the challenges of meaningful work
- Referral relationships from the region's top physicians
- Extensive sports medicine team -- we provide physical therapy and sports medicine services to professional, collegiate, scholastic athletes throughout the Mid-Atlantic
Clinic Director Requirements:
- Graduate of a CAPTE accredited school of Physical Therapy or a school approved by the World Congress of Physical Therapy with preferably a Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Minimum two years’ experience in an outpatient physical therapy setting
- State licensure or be eligible for state licensure
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and documentation skills
- Team player and effective at building and fostering teamwork
Clinic Director Job Type:
Address1: 1515 Mauch Chunk Rd
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: Physical Therapist - Clinic Director
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Allentown, Pennsylvania US