Physical Therapy Sales Rep
Location: Wilmington, North Carolina US
Job Number: 4169
Position Title: Sales
Pivot is seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven, full-time Physical Therapy Sales Rep to sell/market the services of Pivot Physical Therapy clinics in the Coast Carolina region. Specific territories include Wilmington, Jacksonville, New Bern, Leland and Goldsboro, NC. If you are an experienced sales professional looking to transfer your skills and join a growing outpatient physical therapy company, apply now! Experience and proven success in medical sales is preferred.
The Physician & Community Liaison (Physical Therapy Sales Rep) is responsible for selling/marketing the services of Pivot Physical Therapy clinics in the specified region. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Physician & Community Liaison (Physical Therapy Sales Rep) calls on physicians and surgeons to build referral relationships and uses creative ways to develop new business. He/she works with clinic directors to ensure excellent customer service and to build a strong following.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arranges appointments with doctors, referral coordinators, practice administrators, hospital medical teams, etc. which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling;
- Educates doctors, practice staff and nurses, etc. about who we are and what we do. These “in-services” may take place in medical settings during the day or may be conducted in the evenings or on weekends.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administration staff.
- Keeps detailed/organized records of all contacts and reaching (and exceeding) your clinic goals.
- Develops strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Brings leads to management that may help the company grow and always knowing your competition.
- Keeps management informed of results by submitting activity reports, daily, and as needed.
Required Education, Skills and Abilities:
- Medical sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- One to two years of continuous career progression
- Proven track record of sales effectiveness
- Business development
- Aggressive in expanding networking opportunities
- Lead in team settings
- Effective in relationship management
- Creative and competitive in strategic planning
- Highly motivated
Address1: 2301 S. 17th Street
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Physical Therapy Sales Rep
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wilmington, North Carolina US