Pivot Onsite Innovations - Sales and Bus Dev. Coordinator
Location: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey US
Job Number: 3509
Position Title: Development Coordinator
Position Description: The Coordinator provides support and oversees the administrative day to day processes to the Business Development and Sales teams.
- Oversight of the day to day administrative activities for the division
- Provide executive level support to Bus Dev and Sales leadership
- Coordinate communication of New Sales Emails to Company personnel
- Participate in Proposals/RFPs/Presentations process to ensure they are properly formatted and ready for release
- Manage daily CRM administrative activities including but not limited to the input of leads, maintenance of database information for security and information accuracy and creation of sales reports and reporting of division results
- Collaborate with Executive, Operations and Account Management team administrative assistants on meeting set up and to ensure information is communicated seamlessly between the teams
- Coordinate marketing/sales collateral with corporate marketing team
- Manage the team’s shared folders
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of administrative experience within Sales or Business Development
- Advanced Knowledge of Salesforce is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite required
- Excellent organizational and time-management
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment, follow-through, and the use of tact and discretion
Address1: 125 Gaither Dr
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
City: Mt. Laurel
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Pivot Onsite Innovations - Sales and Bus Dev. Coordinator
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey US