Accountant / Bookkeeper
Location: Towson, Maryland US
Job Number: 3715
Position Title: Bookkeeper
Summary/Objective: The bookkeeper is responsible for all billing functions of our occupational health and athletic training contract-based businesses. Other duties include accurate invoice coding, payment processing, and maintenance of the accounts receivable aging for each line of business.
- Perform all billing functions for contract-based occupational health and athletic training businesses
- Maintain a current customer list
- Post payments timely to accounts receivable billing module
- Maintain accurate accounts receivable aging reports for use in collections
- Assist in the collections efforts with field personnel
- Accurately code vendor invoices to the correct location and department for processing
- Reconcile accounts receivable balances to the detailed sub-ledger monthly
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
Manage special projects and ad hoc analysis, as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent; BS in Finance or Accounting, a plus
- 5 plus years related business experience; contract billing experience, a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, and the ability to multi-task
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Proven ability to meet daily and monthly deliverables
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work efficiently, independently, and as part of a team
- Proficiency with Intacct accounting software, a plus
- Effective, professional verbal and written communication skills for interaction with employees and clients.
- Ability to focus on details and perform functions with accuracy.
- Must have experience working with computerized accounting systems.
Address1: 501 Fairmount Avenue
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: Accountant / Bookkeeper
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Towson, Maryland US