Area Manager - Physical Therapist
Location: Wilmington, Delaware US
Job Number: 4003
Position Title: Area Manager
Pivot has an immediate need for a passionate and experienced outpatient Physical Therapist - Area Manager to oversee our clinics in New Castle County, DE. If you are licensed Physical Therapist with management experience looking for rewarding career in a setting that supports career growth, clinical excellence and team work, apply now.
JOB PURPOSE: Primary duty consists of managing the area/district that is assigned. Has the authority to recruit/terminate employees within the area/district through suggestion and recommendations with the management team and the CEO.
REPORTS TO: Regional Manager
As a member of our team, you will receive:
- A highly competitive industry salary and strong benefits package
- Advanced Leadership Training
- $1,000 in CEU reimbursment plus unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge Education
- APTA-accredited OCS Fast Track and Residency programs through our partnership with NxtGen Institute of Physical Therapy
- Advanced dry needling certification through our partnership with Myopain Seminars
- Specialized certifications including Concussion Management, Manual Therapy, Sports Physical Therapy, Pelvic Health, Therapeutic Pain Specialist and Industrial Health through our partnership with Evidence in Motion and Vestibular Rehab through our partnership with American Balance Institute
- Clinical mentors and education programs with instructors such as Greg Smith, ATC, Head Athletic Trainer for the Washington Capitals; Carole B. Lewis, PT, DPT, GTC, GCS, MSG, MPA, PhD, FAPTA, and well-known leader in the field of geriatric rehabilitation
- Professional, supportive and fun work environment fostered by a team of well-respected and well-liked clinicians who take pride in the challenges of meaningful work
- Extensive sports medicine team -- we provide physical therapy and sports medicine services to professional, collegiate, scholastic athletes throughout the Mid-Atlantic
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly supervise and evaluate directors, therapists and support staff.
- Collaborate with members of facility staff regarding operations, procedures and controls.
- Work together with the management team through required meetings and strategic planning sessions.
- Design, implement and delegate marketing approaches and strategies in coordination with the CEO, Regional Manager and Director of Marketing.
- Work with staff on program innovation, planned implementation and marketing.
- Interview all prospective clinical staff.
- Review and update the Company’s policies and procedures, in conjunction with the CEO.
- Monitor and manage business growth and infrastructure of the Company.
- Inspire excellence in all staff members through nurturing and motivation.
- Develop and implement goals and critical success factors for the Company with input and direction from the CEO and Regional Manager.
- Participate in annual review of job description for ADA compliance.
- Maintain a full clinical schedule, as determined by the CEO.
- Insure Company operations comply with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintain all Company records according to professional state and federal requirements.
- Nurture and maintain on-going relationships with key physician and non-physician referral sources.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: Area Manager - Physical Therapist
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wilmington, Delaware US