Pivot Onsite Innovations - EMT - Occupational Health Technician - Multiple Positions
Location: Marion, Ohio US
Job Number: 4735
Position Title: Occupational Health Technician
The Occupational Health Technician will plan, coordinate, and supervise all components of a worksite injury management and health improvement program for employees on a full-time basis. They will work under the direction of the Onsite Innovations Medical Director to carry out activities in the following areas: injury prevention and evaluation, OSHA emergency/first aid treatment, health education and worksite health promotion and marketing activities.
• Responding to emergencies efficiently and promptly.
• Administering basic first aid and medical support and assessing the nature and extent of injuries/illnesses.
• Perform drug tests, hearing tests, pulmonary function and fit tests as necessary
• Effectively communicating with medical professionals and treatment facilities to obtain instructions regarding further action and following up accordingly.
• Effectively communicating, receiving and carrying out patient care plans given by the Overseeing Physician, Medical Director, or third-party providers as necessary
• Effectively communicating with client and site personnel regarding any worksite incidents, hazards, etc.
• Demonstrating a strong orientation towards team work and the ability to understand the importance of team coordinated efforts.
• Create an environment of trust and caring, which allows workers to take responsibility to reduce or eliminate actions or behaviors under their control that contribute to injury and illness.
• Communicate regularly with key client site personnel regarding injury prevention activities.
• Attend meetings and serve on committees as requested.
• Current Certification State and/or National (Proof of reciprocity required)
• 2+ years minimum experience
• CAOHC certified as an Occupational Hearing Conservationist is a plus
• Breath alcohol technician (DOT) trained is a plus
• Urine Drug Screening (DOT) trained is a plus
• Current First Aid/CPR/AED certification
• Knowledge of Occupational Health, OSHA Recordability and worker’s compensation a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with client and employees
• Proficient with MS Office
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
Community / Marketing Title: Pivot Onsite Innovations - EMT - Occupational Health Technician - Multiple Positions
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services dedicated to getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they live, work, or play. Our family of brands include: Pivot Physical Therapy—getting people back on the move with the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— providing employers an array of employee-focused health, safety and preventive care services; Pivot Onsite Innovations— providing employers tailored, on-site, workforce-focused health, safety and wellness solutions; Pivot Sports Medicine— partnering with high school, collegiate and other sports organizations to deliver premier, personalized athletic training services; and Pivot Performance— guiding athletes of all levels to reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Marion, Ohio US