Accounts Receivable Team Lead
Location: Garner, North Carolina US
Job Number: 4918
Position Title: Billing Lead
Accounts Receivable Team Lead Job Summary:
Accounts Receivable (AR) Team Leads are to serve as the first level of leadership to all billing office staff. At times, a Representative will require assistance with their tasks; the AR Team Lead should work with the Rep to resolve issues as they arise. Process gaps should be communicated with management for resolution. AR Team Leads are requested to communicate to Management and/or at a Lead level regarding issues that may arise with each team. To ensure Quality of work performed by the staff AR Team Leads are asked to review the work of their department weekly.
Accounts Receivable Team Leads Essential Functions:
- Assist staff with questions and help resolve
- Assist with scoping issues and identifying points of escalation
- Assist with communication and process implementation
- Responsible for Quality assurance of the department
- Responsible for training of the department
- Responsible for Personnel
- Work projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of legal, regulatory, and policy compliance issues related to medical billing procedures and documentation
- Knowledge of current and developing issues and trends in medical billing procedures requirements
- Ability to clearly communicate medical information to professional practitioners and/or the general public
- Detailed knowledge of medical systems, procedures, and documentation requirements
- Ability to adapt and modify medical billing procedures, protocol, and data management systems to meet specific operating requirements
- Ability to provide guidance and training to professional and technical staff in area of expertise
Supervisory Responsibility: This is a supervisory role.
Work Environment: office building
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: Non-Exempt (full-time)
Work Authorization/Security Clearance: (Statement)
This role requires United States work authorization.
Address1: 350 New Fidelity Court
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Receivable Team Lead
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services dedicated to getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they live, work, or play. Our family of brands include: Pivot Physical Therapy—getting people back on the move with the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— providing employers an array of employee-focused health, safety and preventive care services; Pivot Onsite Innovations— providing employers tailored, on-site, workforce-focused health, safety and wellness solutions; Pivot Sports Medicine— partnering with high school, collegiate and other sports organizations to deliver premier, personalized athletic training services; and Pivot Performance— guiding athletes of all levels to reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Garner, North Carolina US