Pivot Onsite Innovations Physical Therapist
Location: Keasby, New Jersey US
Job Number: 5023
Position Title: Physical Therapist
The PT will plan, coordinate, and supervise all components of a worksite injury management and health improvement program for employees on a full-time basis. They will work under the direction of the Onsite Innovations Medical Director to carry out activities in the following areas: injury prevention and evaluation, OSHA emergency/first aid treatment, physical conditioning and rehabilitation assistance, health education and coaching, and worksite health promotion and marketing activities.
• Provide on-site care and management of occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses using OSHA first aid (massage, taping, minor wound care, ice, and heat)
• Provide On-site Physical Therapy – Rehabilitation for pre/post injury
• Work in conjunction with the NP/PA, and Director of Athletic Training
• FCE (Functional Capacity Evaluations), Return to work, Work Hardening,
• ADA Compliant, ADA Job analysis
• Act as liaison between employee/employer and physician group to arrange physical evaluations and coordinate post-injury rehabilitation
• Assist and participate with safety initiatives and OSHA regulatory compliance
• Electronic documentation for all occupational and non-occupational conditions
• Develop, coordinate and implement Occupational injury prevention programs
• Coordinate and lead Ergonomics Evaluations and Project Tracking with site leadership teams
• Responsible for educating employees about their health risks and/or conditions, educating employees about resources available to them, and facilitating lifestyle behavior change
• Reviews biometric screening results with employees and establishes appropriate health goals and supports participants to meet health and wellness objectives
• Provide personal fitness and exercise prescriptions and ongoing coaching to achieve physical activity and health improvement goals
• Evaluates program effectiveness, utilization and makes recommendations for change
• Adheres to Onsite Innovations Quality Control, Communication, and Key Performance Indicator standards
• Valid State License
• 3+ years of physical therapy experience where significant rehabilitative skills were required
• 2+ years Occupational Health experience
• Certified in CPR/AED/First Aid
• Certified to perform DOT Urine Drug & Alcohol Screens a plus
• Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist a plus
• On-site occupational health experience a plus
• Prior wellness coaching and/or fitness industry experience/industrial experience preferred
• Ability to communicate with all levels across the organization effectively
• Strong administrative and management skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to maintain high level of professionalism, ethics and confidentiality
• Experienced in developing health and wellness programs and performing ergonomic assessment
• Strong knowledge of workers compensation case management and regulations
• Working knowledge of HIPAA, ADA, FMLA and OSHA regulations
• Familiarity with manufacturing and production facility practices.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Pivot Onsite Innovations Physical Therapist
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Keasby, New Jersey US