Location: Towson, Maryland US
Job Number: 5258
Position Title: Financial Analyst
Financial Analyst Summary/Objective:
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for producing reporting and actionable analysis to connect business strategies with operating results. Design, create, maintain and produce reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Collaborate with the Finance Manager, revenue cycle management team, accounting and operations teams to analyze business financials and operating metrics, present findings and recommendations. Clearly articulate complex concepts in language understandable to the non-technical. Build models for resource planning, production forecasting and enhance existing decision models employed by the operation. This role requires an ability to discover, blend, manipulate and create insights from a multitude of data sources and methodologies.
Financial Analyst Essential Functions:
- Create and maintain revenue cycle management, operational and financial reports
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis of operating and finance results
- Perform analysis on business operations and make recommendations
- Determine and articulate “the story” behind monthly numbers and prepare material to share those stories and actions required and opportunities available to create favorable change
- Partner with business intelligence to review and analyze complied data and maintain organization hierarchies inside databases
- Partner with the Finance Manager, for budget development
- Ability to work with and lead cross functional team initiatives
Financial Analyst Competencies:
- Advanced level Excel skills with desire to become expert level
- Comfortable performing repetitive reporting duties
- Comfortable aggregating large complex data sets
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to navigate and develop paths through ambiguous situations to produce high quality, actionable results
- Proven ability to provide project management support
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and develop and maintain financial and/or operational models
- Healthcare experience not required but preferred
- SQL experience not required but preferred
- Revenue Cycle Management experience not required but preferred
Supervisory Responsibility: This is not a supervisory role.
Work Environment: The work environment is a standard office work environment.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to work in stationary position
- Occasionally bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 10 lbs.
- Ability to communicate/exchange information
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time, Monday through Friday position.
Travel: It is not expected that this position will require any travel.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in an analytical or consulting role – preferably health care services or other related business
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple deliverable requests simultaneously
- Flexible, able to meet demand deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, accounting, business, math or related field
Work Authorization: This role requires United States work authorization.
Address1: 501 Fairmount Avenue
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Towson, Maryland US