Social Media Coordinator
Location: Towson, Maryland US
Job Number: 5259
Position Title: Social Media Specialist
Pivot is now hiring an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Specialist to join our team! In this newly created role, you will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media channels. Your passion for social media as a communication tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels. You will strategize with the company leaders to promote industry specific information. Your primary focus is to drive results through our social media channels to include increasing new patients and revenue while maintaining the Pivot brand. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a creative writer and team player.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving patient engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Posting content timely, may include evenings and weekends as needed.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events as needed.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Adjusting the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other marketing duties when needed.
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 1+ years of social media experience including planning and managing content. Healthcare social media experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Proven Track Record
Address1: 501 Fairmount Avenue
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: Social Media Coordinator
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Towson, Maryland US