Location: Newport News, Virginia US
Job Number: 5299
Position Title: Patient Care Coordinator
Provide receptionist and administrative support to ensure smooth operation of Physical Abilities Testing office.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer telephones in an upbeat manner, stating the company greeting. Direct calls using a switchboard approach. Retrieve and distribute voicemail.
- Greet customers and employees in a friendly and positive manner.
- Coordinate contact and scheduling with new applicants, and reschedule current applicants and no-shows.
- Schedule applicants for Physical Ability Tests.
- Prepare testing charts in advance of testing.
- Distribute completed tests to contracted corporation representatives.
- Maintain collected test data in Excel spreadsheets.
- Report information to supervisor on monthly and daily statistics.
- Fax outgoing documents and distribute incoming faxed documents throughout the day daily by 5 pm.
- Prepare postage, outgoing mail throughout the day.
- Oversee office supplies, equipment, and vendor communication
- Inventory and request copier operating supplies and perform meter readings.
- Inventory and request postage and postage meter supplies as needed.
- Inventory and order administrative and facility supplies for the office, weekly.
- Distribute and/or store administrative and facility supplies upon receipt.
- Inventory and order OSHA Safety supplies as needed.
- Assist supervisor with planning, coordinating, and working at company events.
- Responsible for making sure adequate coverage is available for center’s front office.
- Upkeep of front office and testing area to ensure clean and professional appearance.
- Open and close the Physical Abilities Testing office daily following checklist of closing procedures.
- Cooperate, work, and communicate with coworkers, and supervisors to ensure a pleasant and professional work environment.
- Comply with all policies and procedures as stated in the Employee Handbook, Policy & Procedure Book, and OSHA Book with emphasis on safety procedures, personal appearance, attendance, and phone etiquette.
- Attend all company meetings as required.
- Attend educational seminars as directed.
- Any other duties, which may from time to time, be required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Skill in verbal and written communication.
- Skill in providing excellent customer service.
- Skill in computer software for word processing and data entry.
- Ability to create positive relationships with applicants and contracted corporation representatives.
- Ability to use multi-line phone/voice mail systems.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and concerns easily.
- Ability to speak clearly and understandably
High School diploma or equivalent.
Minimum 1-year receptionist and general office experience, including multi-line phone/voice mail system.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand and walk frequently.
- Ability to climb stairs occasionally.
- Ability to occasionally reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 25 lbs.*
- Ability to frequently grasp and hold telephone hand set.
- Ability to occasionally squat and lean over.
- Empathy / Compassion
- Friendly / Upbeat
- Good listener
- Organized / Time management
- Positive Communicator
- Juggles multiple priorities
Address1: 3301 Washington Ave
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
City: Newport News
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Newport News, Virginia US