Pivot Occupational Health - Nurse Practitioner
Location: North East, Maryland US
Job Number: 5426
Position Title: Nurse Practitioner
Pivot Occupational Health is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our team on a full-time basis.
Pivot Occupational Health specializes in the treatment and management of work-related injuries and employee health. We provide comprehensive services – whether it is onsite at a company location or at one of our clinics – designed to control and manage employee health care costs across a range of areas.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(K) – with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuous Training
- Competitive Salary
- No Nights/Weekends/Calls
- Company Provided DOT Medical Examiner Certification
Opportunity Summary: The Nurse Practitioner, reports to the Medical Director, and provides high-quality patient care, exceptional customer service, and other health-related services to meet and/or exceed the needs of patients and their families. Ensures patient/customer satisfaction by respecting confidentiality and privacy; treating others with courtesy, dignity and respect; considering the needs of everyone; and responding to customer concerns in a timely manner.
Nurse Practitioner Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides medical treatment, testing, and physicals as required
- Provides services including the evaluation and treatment of injured workers, education, health promotion, injury prevention, and work-site consultations that meet current standards of occupational medical care
- Provides Travel Medicine Services
- Serves as medical liaison/case manager to client employees, workers’ compensation representatives, claims administrators, personal physicians, consultants, professional associations or other groups or individuals
- Perform various other responsibilities as director by Medical Director
- BA or BS and graduate of NP program
- Active state licensure to practice as a Nurse Practitioner. Current certification to participate in the Compensation Health Care Payment System if required by state.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of occupational medicine/care of Workers' Compensation patients (preferred)
- Experience with healthcare and/or insurance carriers (preferred)
- Knowledge of state Workers' Compensation (preferred)
- DOT Medical Examiner Certification (will need to obtain ASAP if not already certified)
Address1: 175 North East Rd
Company: Pivot Occupational Health
City: North East
Community / Marketing Title: Pivot Occupational Health - Nurse Practitioner
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: North East, Maryland US