Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Location: Westminster, Maryland US
Job Number: 5454
Position Title: Billing Lead
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Job Summary:
Accounts Receivable (AR) Supervisors are to serve as the first level of leadership to all billing office staff. At times, a Representative will require assistance with their tasks; the AR Supervisor should work with the Rep to resolve issues as they arise. Process gaps should be communicated with management for resolution. AR Supervisors are requested to communicate to Management and/or at a Lead level regarding issues that may arise with each team. To ensure Quality of work performed by the staff Leads are asked to review the work of their department weekly.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Essential Functions:
- Assist staff with questions and help resolve
- Assist with scoping issues and identifying points of escalation
- Assist with communication and process implementation
- Responsible for Quality assurance of the department
- Responsible for training of the department
- Responsible for Personnel
- Work projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of legal, regulatory, and policy compliance issues related to medical billing procedures and documentation
- Knowledge of current and developing issues and trends in medical billing procedures requirements
- Ability to clearly communicate medical information to professional practitioners and/or the general public
- Detailed knowledge of medical systems, procedures, and documentation requirements
- Ability to adapt and modify medical billing procedures, protocol, and data management systems to meet specific operating requirements
- Ability to provide guidance and training to professional and technical staff in area of expertise
Supervisory Responsibility: This is a supervisory role.
Work Environment: office building
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: Non-Exempt (full-time)
Work Authorization/Security Clearance: (Statement)
This role requires United States work authorization.
Address1: 511 Jermor Lane
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Westminster, Maryland US