Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: Towson, Maryland US
Job Number: 5567
Position Title: Recruiter
Pivot Physical Therapy is now hiring an outgoing, enthusiastic and detail-oriented Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our recruiting team in. This position is responsible for all functions related to the hiring of non-clinical positions. Successful candidates will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and delivering superior customer service to both internal hiring managers and external job candidates.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Job Summary:
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for supporting the recruitment and onboarding of company-wide non-clinical staff including physical therapy aides, front office coordinators and billing staff. Additionally, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator assists with administrative functions related to the ATS system.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Essential Functions:
- Opens job reqs
- Posts ads to external job boards as necessary
- Drafts and submits offer letters to non-clinical staff
- Runs background screens for non-clinical candidates
- Maintains steady stream of communication with candidates from the offer letter through start date
- Actively communicates with hiring managers and candidates
- Attains master level knowledge and proficiency of Gr8 People ATS
- Assists Director of Talent Acquisition in administrative functions related to Gr8 People ATS system
- Runs weekly reports
- Supports hiring managers in utilizing Gr8 People ATS system; trains hiring managers in using Gr8 People as needed
- Monitors recruiting email box
- Other related duties as necessary
- BS/BA Degree, or equivalent work experience is required
- Previous experience on a high volume recruiting team a plus
- Previous Applicant Tracking System experience required. Knowledge of Gr8 People preferred.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Must possess the ability to interact regularly with people
Address1: 501 Fairmount Avenue
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focus on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our core offerings include: Pivot Physical Therapy— helping people get back on the move by delivering the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice; Pivot Occupational Health— helping businesses keep workers healthy and safe, while controlling employee health care costs; Pivot Sports Medicine— helping athletes of all ages meet their performance needs with personalized services to safely prevent or recover from sports-related injuries; and Pivot Performance— helping athletes at all levels reach peak performance with customized, instructor-led programs for individuals, semi-private groups and athletic teams. No matter where a person is on the spectrum of health, we have a personalized solution delivered by the best professionals in their chosen fields.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Towson, Maryland US