Traveling Emergency Medical Technician - EMT
Location: Marion, Ohio US
Job Number: 5890
Position Title: Occupational Health Technician
Now Hiring –Traveling Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)!
Pivot Onsite Innovations, a leading provider of occupational health services, has an opening for an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) to manage services at our on-site healthcare clinics located at premier manufacturing facilities in Ohio. This opportunity will inspire EMTs to step out of the traditional setting and flourish within the quickly growing industrial setting.
If you are an EMT looking for the opportunity to pursue injury reducing projects and activities with a supportive and engaged management structure, and an incredibly positive work/life balance, apply now!
- Administer basic first aid and medical support as the first responder of work-related injuries
- Collaborate with on-site team while building relationships with front-line employees, coordinating projects with managers, and communicating with outside medical professionals to ensure a high level of medical care
- Reduce the number of injuries, severity of injuries, and the time spent away from work for the industrial team by promoting wellness activities and education
- 401K Retirement Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Continuous Training
- Substantial CEU Reimbursement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Ongoing support from a team of passionate and dedicated occupational health professionals
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 2+ years’ experience working as an Emergency Medical Technician
- Current and valid state licensure - required
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and Workers Compensation principles – a plus, but not required
- Prior experience in an industrial setting – a plus, but not required
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
Community / Marketing Title: Traveling Emergency Medical Technician - EMT
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Marion, Ohio US