VP of Clinical Program Innovation - Athletic Training Division
Location: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey US
Job Number: 5948
Position Title: VP of Clinical Program Innovation ATC Div
Pivot Onsite Innovations, a leading provider of occupational health services, has an exciting opportunity for a Vice President of Clinical Program Innovation - Athletic Training Division. We are looking for an experienced business and program development leader with a proven track record in the occupational health, wellness or healthcare industries to help drive our business to the next level. Successful candidates will be high energy, team-oriented, client/customer-centric with an innate passion to drive business growth. Athletic training clinical experience and acumen is also required.
The VP of Clinical Program Innovation evaluates and determines opportunities with the Athletic Training division with a focus on Ergonomics and Onsite Health and Wellness services nationally. The position partners with the Sales, Business Development and Clinical Leadership teams regarding strategic and expansion activities within the ATC division by utilizing prior clinical, sales and leadership knowledge and experience to achieve business growth and meet profitability targets.
- Partner with Senior, Sales/BD, Operations and Clinical leadership to set and deliver Athletic Training division growth strategy
- Work across Sales/BD and ATC division to leverage the full portfolio of offerings to help drive expansion and new sales initiatives with a specific view to evaluate current ergonomics and performance optimization programs
- Assist in developing the ATC division strategic business plan, inclusive of financial projections, community outreach, program promotion, and client partnership expansion
- Execute specific revenue goals and established KPI’s
- Partner with clinical and sales leadership to foster idea sharing across the division
- Establish results-producing relationships with ATC division staff and leadership
- Attend and lead exhibits at industry conferences and drive advocacy through client specific and regional events
- Analyze industry trends and translate trends into business opportunities
- Partner with Senior, Sales/BD, Operations and Clinical leadership to drive upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Observe providers across the division to gain insight into services directly to facilitate future sales
- Identify the key drivers of success for current ATC div sales and expansion to determine new service lines based on field observations
- Assist in the formulation of ongoing market research, strategy, and planning by using prior field-based knowledge
- Provide Div leadership, Operations, HR, Sales, and other appropriate parties with any feedback from the field
- Maintain a working and current knowledge of proposed legislative actions that could enhance or threaten division business opportunities
- All other duties and necessary
- Degree in Business, Healthcare or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Active State and National provider license
- Minimum of 5 years in a Business Development/Sales, or Facility/Program Operations experience within th Occupational Health, Wellness or Healthcare industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a practicing clinician
- Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in healthcare sales
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business and clinical acumen
- Prior experiencing developing and delivering ergonomic programs
- A proven track record of fostering business partnerships and developing key client relationships to maximize program success and profitability
- Solid understanding of workplace ergonomics, safety, and employer wellness programs
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to access situations quickly, get up to speed, and add immediate value
- Results driven, self-motivated, and able to operate with little oversight
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, organize, and execute on KPI's
Address1: 125 Gaither Dr
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
City: Mt. Laurel
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: VP of Clinical Program Innovation - Athletic Training Division
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey US