Location: Towson, Maryland US
Job Number: 6138
Position Title: Junior Accountant
Pivot is now hiring an experienced finance and accounting professional for a Billing Specialist position at our corporate headquarters in Towson, Maryland. In this role, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate billing of contract-based revenue streams for our growing Occupational Health Division.
The Billing Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate billing of contract-based revenue streams
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains accurate and complete contract abstracts for the Pivot OnSite Innovations division and miscellaneous revenue streams
- Processes timely and accurate billing of OnSite contracts and miscellaneous revenue contracts
- Deposits payments received in the bank and makes timely postings of payments to customer ledgers
- Builds relationships with employees and clients
- Assists accounting staff with month-end reports and reconciliations including an AR Aging
- Provides support as needed for the year-end financial statement audit
- Diligently works on the collection of outstanding receivables
- Corresponds by phone and email with clients concerning contract invoices and cash collection
Required Education, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors of Science in Finance, Accounting or a related field of study (preferred)
- Previous experience billing contract-based healthcare revenue (preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office with high proficiency in Excel
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in billing and/or related areas
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed orientated with a focus on transactional excellence
- Sense of urgency and ability to independently prioritize competing deadlines
- A self-motivated individual who can work independently as well as within a team setting
- Exceptional communication skills
Address1: 501 Fairmount Avenue
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
Community / Marketing Title: Billing Specialist
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Towson, Maryland US