Sales Executive - Occupational Health
Location: Dover, Delaware US
Job Number: 6203
Position Title: Sales
Pivot Occupational Health is looking for a driven salesperson to fill our new Sales Executive position! The perfect candidate will have at least 2 years of prior sales experience within the healthcare realm, an unmatched motivation to close the deal, and a stellar personality. The Sales Executive will spend their day hitting the streets and phones to connect with, and secure future business partners.
Pivot Occupational Health will thank you for your contribution to the continued growth of the company by providing:
- Affordable Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401k with company match
- Generous time off package
- Great work/life balance
- Flexible schedule
- Continuous training opportunities
- Employee assistance programs
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Advancement opportunity
- Competitive salary
Account Executive’s Responsibilities
- Initiate, cultivate, and execute new business relationships in and around portions of Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania
- Implement new and effective sales strategies
- Prospect and qualify appropriate new business opportunities within specified region
- Assess prospects and prioritize best opportunity sales
- Participate in industry related association and organizational activities
- Build brand awareness within specified geographical area
Account Executive’s Requirements
- Proven sales record within health services - required
- Prior experience/familiarity in the occupational healthcare industry - preferred
- Valid state driver’s license - required
- Proficiency in computer and analytic skills.
- Experience using effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Live centrally within the geographic territory for the role
Address1: 1015 S. Governors Av
Company: Pivot Occupational Health
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Executive - Occupational Health
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dover, Delaware US