Location: Bourbonnais, Illinois US
Job Number: 6296
Position Title: Nurse Practitioner
Pivot Onsite Innovations has an immediate need for a Nurse Practitioner on a full-time basis in Bourbonnais, IL. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and passionate advanced practitioner to make a difference in a primary care capacity, at a manufacturing facility.
Nurse Practitioner Job Description
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities
· Functions independently to perform age-appropriate history and physical for complex acute, critical, and chronically ill perioperative patients.
· Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s age-specific needs.
· Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities
· Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools.
· Assess, diagnose, treat, and provide ongoing medical management of non-occupational conditions (episodic and urgent), including writing prescriptions and facilitating referrals in collaboration with the physician.
· Drive chronic disease management process, including education and wellness.
· Maintenance of charts and employee incident records.
· Perform minor procedures including but not limited to suturing, splinting, joint injection, trigger finger injection, arthrocentesis, x-ray interpretation
· Maintain health care unit inventory of medications and supplies.
· Other duties as assigned.
Nurse Practitioner Requirements
· 3+ years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner - Family practice experience preferred
· Current valid state licensure required
· Current First Aid/CPR/AED certification
· Proficient with MS Office
· Ability to communicate with all levels across the organization effectively
· Strong administrative and management skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to maintain high level of professionalism, ethics, and confidentiality
Address1: 1 Nucor Way
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
Community / Marketing Title: Nurse Practitioner
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bourbonnais, Illinois US