Vice President of Sales
Location: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey US
Job Number: 6300
Position Title: Vice President of Sales
The Vice President of Sales determines opportunities and capitalizes on them for Pivot Onsite Innovation's various service lines nationally. The position partners with the Business Development, Operations, and Clinical Leadership teams regarding strategic sales and expansion activities by utilizing prior sales and Occupational Health/Healthcare knowledge and experience to achieve business growth and meet profitability targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote company mission in positive and professional manner
- Capitalize on existing rolodex relationships
- Participate on bi-weekly or as scheduled sales calls
- Attend quarterly sales meetings in corporate office
- Utilize company prospect and customer tracking software
- Adhere to company reporting requirements with regards to sales activity
- All other duties and necessary
Required Education, Skills and Abilities:
- Degree in Business, Healthcare or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Business Development/Sales role within th Occupational Health, Wellness or Healthcare industry
- Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in healthcare sales
- Demonstrated ability to achieve/exceed annual sales goals.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business and clinical acumen
- A proven track record of fostering business partnerships and developing key client relationships to maximize program success and profitability
- Results driven, self-motivated, and able to operate with little oversight
- Client/customer-centric leader, who communicates effectively and consistently with team members, business partners and other key stakeholders
- Ability to build and establish rapport with across service lines and throughout the leadership team
Address1: 125 Gaither Dr
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
City: Mt. Laurel
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Vice President of Sales
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey US