Location: Kathleen, Georgia US
Job Number: 6302
Position Title: Athletic Trainer
Now Hiring – Experienced Athletic Trainers!
Pivot Onsite Innovations, a leading provider of occupational health services, has an opening for an experienced Athletic Trainer in or near Perry, GA. This opportunity will inspire Athletic Trainers to step out of the traditional setting and flourish within the quickly growing industrial setting.
If you are an Athletic Trainer looking for the opportunity to creatively pursue injury reducing projects and activities with a supportive and engaged management structure, and an incredibly positive work/life balance, apply now!
Athletic Trainer Responsibilities:
· Utilize a diverse background of medical training and musculoskeletal knowledge to prevent, treat, and rehabilitate injuries of workers within a manufacturing facility
· Collaborate with on-site team while building relationships with front-line employees, coordinating projects with managers, and communicating with outside medical professionals to ensure a high level of medical care.
· Reduce the number of injuries, severity of injuries, and the time spent away from work for the industrial team.
Athletic Trainer Perks:
· 401K Retirement Benefits
· Career Advancement Opportunities
· Generous Paid Time Off Package
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
· Set Schedule
· Positive Work/Life Balance
· Disability Insurance
· Life & AD&D Insurance
· Continuous Training
· Substantial CEU Reimbursement Plan
· Employee Assistance Program
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Ongoing support from a team of passionate and dedicated occupational health professionals
Athletic Trainer Qualifications:
· 3+ years’ experience working as a certified Athletic Trainer
· Current and valid state licensure – required
· Knowledge of OSHA regulations and Workers Compensation principles – a plus, but not required
· Prior experience in an industrial setting – a plus, but not required
Address1: 1200 GA Hwy 247 S
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
Community / Marketing Title: Athletic Trainer
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kathleen, Georgia US