Senior Talent Acquisition Lead
Location: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey US
Job Number: 6570
Position Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Lead
Pivot is now hiring a passionate and experienced healthcare recruiter for a Talent Acquisition lead position. This role has primary responsibility for recruiting clinical staff for our growing Onsite Innovations and Occupational Health division. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of identifying, sourcing, and attracting top healthcare talent in a fast-paced, and sales-oriented recruiting environment. Experience in the occupational health setting is a plus! This position is based out of our Philadelphia regional headquarters, however, is temporarily remote/work-at-home due to COVID-19 safety protocols.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Lead serves as the recruiting subject matter expert, consulting with Hiring Managers and the Human Resources department to navigate the complexities of the recruiting process in the assigned region. The Talent Acquisition Lead is responsible for the implementing creative and effective recruiting strategies and filling simultaneous requisitions utilizing active and passive candidate sourcing techniques. The Talent Acquisition Lead represents Pivot at recruiting fairs and conferences, serves as an employer brand ambassador and contributes to social media recruiting content to promote Pivot as the employer of choice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes strategies to identify, source and attract high quality clinical and corporate candidates including Athletic Trainers, EMTs, LPNs, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, Physician Assistants, and Physicians
- Acts as a consultant to multiple partners regarding recruitment, sourcing, staffing forecasting, talent planning, diversity and internal movement
- Develops comprehensive sourcing strategies and conducts candidate sourcing for assigned roles in the assigned area by leveraging multiple sourcing channels to identify and attract top talent
- Works in partnership with a variety of internal partners, hiring managers and external vendors to meet the talent needs of the organization
- Responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle and meeting defined metrics for quality, cost, cycle time, diversity and compliance/risk
- Provides best-in-class recruitment experience for candidates and assigned business partners throughout the hiring process
- Promotes Pivot as the employer of choice
- Participates in special projects as required
Required Required Education, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven proficiency in full-cycle recruiting
- 5+ years of experience in a recruitment or TA function in a healthcare environment
- Proven track record of hiring healthcare providers including Athletic Trainers, EMTs, LPNs, Nurses and Physician Assistants
- 5+ years of experience of creative sourcing using multiple channels and presenting a diverse candidate slate to hiring managers
- 5 + years of experience with core recruiting functions, including: interview scheduling, candidate as required and follow up with non-selected candidates
- Knowledge of applicant tracking system (ATS): Posting open requisitions, tracking candidate activity and maintaining 100% compliance with required data fields
- Well-developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive HR issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Sales, Marketing or related field of study
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, HR partners and cross functional partners to review and align on job specification
- Previous experience using LinkedIn Recruiter tool and other sourcing tools, experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment (2 years)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Required travel: TBD
Address1: 125 Gaither Dr
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
City: Mt. Laurel
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Lead
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey US