Location: Paulsboro, New Jersey US
Job Number: 6953
Position Title: Nurse Practitioner
Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and passionate Nurse Practitioner for a full-time position. This role will provide site leadership at our onsite healthcare clinic located at our client's refinery in Paulsboro, NJ!
Under the direction of the Medical Director and Overseeing Physician, the Nurse Practitioner manages the day-to-day operations of on-site health care clinic. In addition, the Nurse Practitioner provides patient care that includes but not limited to case management, physicals and clearance exams, injury assessment and minor procedures.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
- Perform post-offer physicals, non-work-related return to work medical clearance examinations
- Provide urgent and episodic care to employees
- Respond to in plant medical emergencies and evaluate employees with acute episodic illness and refer when appropriate.
- Assess, diagnose, treat, and provide ongoing medical management of workplace injuries and non-occupational conditions (episodic and urgent), including writing prescriptions and facilitating referrals in collaboration with the physician
- Drive chronic disease management process, including education and wellness physicals.
- Maintenance of charts and employee incident records
- Perform minor procedures including but not limited to suturing, splinting, joint injection, trigger finger injection, arthrocentesis, x-ray interpretation
- Case management of workman’s compensation claims in conjunction with the employer representative and insurance carrier
- Facilitate return to work and light duty assignments for employees with work related injuries
- Maintain current case log for workplace injuries outlining treatment plan for weekly case review
- Assure compliance with OSHA and DOT programs such as hearing conservation, blood borne pathogen training, random drug screening and follow up programs
- Maintain health care unit inventory of medications and supplies
- On call as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education, Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Experience in an occupational health setting, required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Current valid state licensure required
- Current First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- Proficient with MS Office
- Knowledge of OSHA Record ability and worker’s compensation principles a plus
- Ability to communicate with all levels across the organization effectively
- Strong administrative and management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism, ethics, and confidentiality
- Familiarity with manufacturing and production facility practices
Address1: 800 Billingsport Rd
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Nurse Practitioner
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paulsboro, New Jersey US